One of these days, it would be nice to actually Meet you Jaren, But u stay safe over there, I miss you Emily and have thought about you over the years. I sure would love to visit again. Talk to you later. Love ya both, Glad to hear you are doing well. And between you and Me Em, You are a stronger person and wife, I couldn't handle it. So You Rock Woman!
Jaren: Born and raised in Utah. He loves white water rafting, working on projects, getting together with family and friends, belting out his favorite country songs in the car, and being in the Army!
****************
Emily: Born in southern California then moved to Washington as a teen. She loves baking, seeing new places, visiting the beach and the mountains, spending time with family and friends, photography, music, and spending every free moment with Jaren!
5 comments:
It looks a lot like Laughlin, a whole lot of dirt and nothing else. Be safe over there. We miss you and love you!
One of these days, it would be nice to actually Meet you Jaren, But u stay safe over there, I miss you Emily and have thought about you over the years. I sure would love to visit again. Talk to you later. Love ya both, Glad to hear you are doing well. And between you and Me Em, You are a stronger person and wife, I couldn't handle it. So You Rock Woman!
Wow! This is a great blog! It's nice to see what Jaren is doing. You both are so brave! :)
~Jennifer Wise
WHAT THE... I did not know you guys had a blog! Oh man, I'm so out of it. I will have to show Jared. We love you guys!
You sneaky devils, how have you had a blog all summer and not told me?!
I wish you both luck during jaren's deployment. I love seeing the updates and whatnot though, so keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment