The second to last Saturday in August, Mom, Ashley, and I all took a trip to the Oregon coast. We did a bit of school clothes shopping for Ashley, stopped in a cute town to look at some shops, went to Cannon Beach, and treated ourselves to a scoop of ice cream at the Tillamook cheese factory before heading back home. There was a cool glass blowing store we went inside at the town we stopped in. We got to watch the artist creating a beautiful large glass bowl. We could feel the heat eminating even from across the room behind a partial glass wall. It was amazing to watch! Cannon beach had absolutely perfect weather. I don't think I have seen such a nice day on the beach at the Oregon coast before. I could have stayed there all day just reading a book. It was wonderful! Ashley and I played in the water a bit, planning to just get our feet wet. By the time we left I was wet clear up to my thighs from waves that snuck up on me and was dripping with sand sticking to me when I got in the car. Jeans are not the lightest things in the world when holding so much water. It was fun anyway and I was glad to spend some time with the girls on our day trip!
Jaren: Born and raised in Utah. He loves white water rafting, working on projects, getting together with family and friends, belting out his favorite country songs in the car, and being in the Army!
****************
Emily: Born in southern California then moved to Washington as a teen. She loves baking, seeing new places, visiting the beach and the mountains, spending time with family and friends, photography, music, and spending every free moment with Jaren!
2 comments:
Love the pictures! Looks like a fun trip. Cannon Beach is my favorite beach on the Oregon Coast!! :)
Post a Comment