My Mom and Dad are off touring all of the church history sights back east for a couple of weeks, so I'm hanging out with Ashley. She has been bugging me to take pictures of her with my new digital camera, a Nikon D40X. So we went out today and I played with my new camera. I do think that Ashley makes a cute subject. I did some slight editing of the photos on Picasa. Here are a few I took!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
O.k., where is the little girl Ashley? Wow! She has grown into a beautiful young women. Sniff, Sniff. Great pictures Emily. Thanks for your letter writing to Zac.
Love,
Aunt Janet
Wow, Ashley has grown a ton. Tell her I said hi and she is gorgeous. Miss you.
Wow!! Those are gorgeous pictures! What a beauty! :)
P.S. Love your DARLING blog. It is so cute!!
I can't believe that Ashley is all grown up (okay, mostly)! I still think of her as a little girl, no way is she old enough to be a model. Great shots, she looks gorgeous in them.
Post a Comment