My sweetheart of a husband turned 29 years old on the 17th! I would have gotten this post on sooner but I was down in Idaho and Utah. Better late than never! Unfortunately, we didn't get to celebrate Jaren's birthday together. I can imagine he was feeling pretty lonely. In honor of the birthday boy, I would like to boast about how wonderful he is!
Jaren is such a loving husband. He is always so patient and considerate of me and is very sweet and thoughtful. He is a very hard worker and likes to know and understand anything that will help him be a better soldier/worker. He loves good food, white water rafting, cruising, snorkeling, salt water fish tanks, having "guy time", and taking me on dates. He is a good dancer, loves to socialize, and loves to sing along with all of his favorite songs in the car...at the top of his lungs! :) When he gets up earlier than me, he will serve me breakfast in bed. He is so smart and seems to know so much more than me. I could go on and on because there is SO much I could say about him. I love him so much and am grateful he came my way and married me almost 6 years ago! Happy Birthday Jaren!

This is a picture of Jaren standing next to the city of "Glover" sign in Missouri. We drove all over the surrounding areas of Fort Leonard Wood when we were out there and found a town named Glover on the map. We spent a couple of hours driving out there only to find there was no population or anything other than this sign and some misterious factory/plant. But we got pictures in front of the sign anyway and I like this one :)
Jaren is such a loving husband. He is always so patient and considerate of me and is very sweet and thoughtful. He is a very hard worker and likes to know and understand anything that will help him be a better soldier/worker. He loves good food, white water rafting, cruising, snorkeling, salt water fish tanks, having "guy time", and taking me on dates. He is a good dancer, loves to socialize, and loves to sing along with all of his favorite songs in the car...at the top of his lungs! :) When he gets up earlier than me, he will serve me breakfast in bed. He is so smart and seems to know so much more than me. I could go on and on because there is SO much I could say about him. I love him so much and am grateful he came my way and married me almost 6 years ago! Happy Birthday Jaren!
This is a picture of Jaren standing next to the city of "Glover" sign in Missouri. We drove all over the surrounding areas of Fort Leonard Wood when we were out there and found a town named Glover on the map. We spent a couple of hours driving out there only to find there was no population or anything other than this sign and some misterious factory/plant. But we got pictures in front of the sign anyway and I like this one :)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jaren!!!
Happy late birthday to you Jaren! Can't wait to see you again! Love,The Shelley's
I am sorry about your foot surgery, but I am glad it is better. I hope we get to see each other soon, let me know what your plans are.
Post a Comment