Friday, May 15, 2009
Really close!
We are down to less than a week until Jaren comes home!!!! Well, it is less than a week as long as the out-processing goes smoothly. I heard rumor that they will be landing in the states tonight but I'm not sure. I haven't heard from Jaren for a couple of days so hopefully I will get a phone call from him tomorrow telling me he's at Ft. McCoy. Unfortunately, they won't be doing any out-processing over the weekend so they have to sit there for two days probably not doing much. I'm hoping they get everything taken care of and get a flight home by the end of next week. He definitely won't be home for my birthday but within a few days would be great too! YEAH!!! I'm almost done with this long separation! I can hardly wait for him to be home with ME!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I'm so excited for you and for Jaren's (soon expected) safe return. Seriously, I'm tearing up. I don't know how you have done the seemingly impossible. You are one strong babe!
OH MY GOODNESS, I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! You are probably not getting much sleep and having a hard time not hyperventilating. ha I am so happy for you!!
Yay, Emily! That is so fun! I'm so excited for you!
That is SO exciting!! SO happy for you two!! Seriously!!
I'm so happy for you that he's finally coming home. We'll have to go river rafting this summer down the Payette.
I am so happy for you! I can't imagine what you have been going through! I hope he comes home very very soon. Like, right now.
You are amazing! Way to hold it together and I'm so excited for you. I hope you have that reservation ready and your bags packed!
Adam and I were just talking about when Jaren would be coming home. Sure wish I could be there to see your faces when you see each other again! We're very excited for you two and can't wait to see our best friends again....together!!!!! We will be thinking of you!
Post a Comment