I thought this silhouette picture was pretty cool from all of the dark clouds.
This is a picture of the locks for the canal right next to the river.
I learned what Spanish moss is. It's all over some of the trees here.
This is the visitor's center. I just thought it was a cute building.
It was pretty hot and muggy so Jaren decided to try out the new mister they had just put in.
A downriver view from the locks.
The trail which is gorgeous!
I saw a bunch of turtles lying in the sun. Count them...SEVEN!
And we just thought this looked like a funny smiley face.
Spring is on it's way. I'm already seeing some new greenery poking up. I have even seen trees with buds on them ready to bloom! It may be 40s and 50s here but it needs to warm up a bit more. Soon, very soon!

2 comments:
I think you're just a little spoiled after living there for the short time you've been there. Seriously, it needs to warm up soon from 40 and 50's? We've been in heaven with it in the 40's and 50's. You come back home right now. :)
I love seeing all these beautiful pictures! My last post on my blog is some old pictures, too, because my eyes are so starved for COLOR and LIVING THINGS!! Western NY isn't super warm, colorful, or alive in February. The high Thursday is supposed to be 18. Anyway, I LOVED seeing all these beautiful pictures you posted! So lovely!!
Post a Comment