Why is it when the weather forecast predicts rain it only ever seems to start raining when you hope it won't?
For example, yesterday morning it was cloudy but the sun was shining. I set up my new art project outside so I could spray paint it. Those clouds did not start looking shifty until my finger pressed down on the spray paint can button. I finished spray painting and went inside to do some things hoping that it wouldn't start raining. I came back 5 minutes later and the rain had started. Figures. I had to carefully maneuver my freshly painted art project inside the house to dry. By the time I got it in the house it was pouring.
Later that evening, Jaren and I went bike shopping (for Jaren). When we walked into the bike shop there was no rain. When Jaren walked outside to take a bike for a test ride, no rain. By the time he made it across the street it was raining and was rapidly increasing to a heavy rain. Of course.
Darn rascally rain!
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Bummer! I hope your project wasn't completely ruined!! :(
Post a Comment