Obviously I haven't been very good about blogging for several months now. Sometimes there really is NOTHING new or exciting to post about and other times we forget the camera for something I would post about. And we all know a post without pictures is boring (kind of like this one). That's been my problem for some time now. Several outings or trips and the camera gets left at home. This last time for our anniversary trip to Hilton Head, SC the camera came with us but for some reason I would only remember it (sitting in my bag at the hotel) once we had already driven away. Too late, not going back.
So I'm a failure at blogging. I've thought so many times about just giving it up. For now, I'll keep trying and failing and occasionally posting something. Maybe when we have kids I'll find more things to blog about...or I'll have no time to blog and it will be worse. We'll see. In the mean time, keep checking back every so often. I do eventually plan on posting some exciting news when it happens. :)

1 comment:
Well, I always see blogging as whatever you need it to be, so by definition you can't "fail" at it or be "bad" at it. If it's something you want to do every day, then that's what works for you, and if it's something you really only do something with once every six months, then it's fine because THAT'S what works for you. But don't give up because I love when you post (and I'm totally doing your mousse mountain cupcakes for Belinda's birthday next month, and I wouldn't be brave enough to do them if your posts on them hadn't been so descriptive and clear).
Post a Comment