
I was able to go out and visit
Jaren in Missouri over the 4
th of July holiday. I was able to "pin" him with his new first lieutenant rank. He's no longer on the bottom of the officer chain, he's one step up. We went to
Branson to spend the few days we had together.

While there we went on a river cruise on a
paddlewheel boat.

Along the river I found my dream home!

We found a cool train in town we wanted to ride but when we were there the tracks were being worked on so we just took a picture in front of it.

We did a bit of window shopping in the old down town
Branson and found a leg lamp like the one on A Christmas Story ("You'll shoot your eye out"). What a nice picture of
Jaren next to it! We watched the fireworks in a dinky country town that was shooting them off. Definitely not Fort Vancouver fireworks but it was still fun. The traffic in the whole area was awful so we took all kinds of detours to get around it. It was nice being able to see each other. Saying goodbye
again was VERY hard! At least we made it through.
-Emily
5 comments:
I am so happy you two go to see each other before he takes off. The pictures are so cute.
Those are such cute pictures. Looks like a good time. I had a fun time with you in Idaho. I don't envy you, There is no way I could be without my husband for that long. Love ya, Christa
So cute pictures and I am glad you had a fun time with him. It was so good to see you and I am so glad you got a blog so now we can chat. Levi got his job in Eureka so another move for the Winwards. Keep in touch!
I love that house too!! Glad you got to see your Man.
Glad you got to see you Man! I love that house too.
Post a Comment