Jared (Jaren's best friend) and Jen tied the knot on May 30, 2008 in the Salt Lake temple. I flew down and stayed with the Armstrong's (Jared's family) for the few days of activities. The sealer said some awesome things and in general it was a beautiful sealing. It was fun to be with all of their family and I enjoyed being a part of it all. We all missed Jaren but he did get to call and give both Jared and Jen some last minute marital advice. I was a little emotional since Jaren had just left but I only really cried when they played the "couples" dance at the reception. I had to just stand on the side of the room without my husband. All in all it was great to be there and I think Jared and Jen are a cute couple. Jaren and I wish them the best! - Emily
(Ignore Joel's little comment on the back of the car)

(Ignore Joel's little comment on the back of the car)

No comments:
Post a Comment