Sunday, December 7, 2008

Jaren's address

Jaren has moved to a new location (which I don't know and he cannot tell me). I am posting the new address so if you would like to send him a letter or care package you can. If you send a package, use the Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes. They come in several different sizes. The large box is the one I use and it is $10.95 up to 70 lbs. If you use your own box of about the same size, it's anywhere from $20-$30. Make sure it is flat rate. Using the Express Mail doesn't get it there any faster once it leaves the country. It doesn't take long though. He has received the packages I've sent him as early as one week and as late as two and a half weeks. Here it is:
Jaren B Glover
341st ENG CO/54th ENG BN
APO, AE 09322

No comments: