Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Countdown...

WAHOO!!! We are now at less than 4 months until Jaren comes home! (Hopefully) If all goes well. Counting down just seems to make the days go by slower so I will try not to keep track too much. Jaren is the sweetest husband and I'm so proud of him! I know I'm getting a little too excited but I'm already making plans for both his actual homecoming and everything after. :) What can I say...I just LOVE my soldier! Here are a couple of pictures of Jaren the day he graduated Basic Combat Training at the end of 2002. He was just 22 years old. He looks so young but what a handsome guy!






Jaren with his Drill Sergeant after receiving the "Soldier of the Cycle" award.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

... happened across your blog and just want to thank you and your husband for you service and sacrfice for our country.
Blessings

christyzee said...

Not much longer and your soldier will be tight in your arms!

Jaren, to you I thank you.

Blessings...

Annica said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations! Hopefully the next few months will go by quickly. Do you think you will move back to Utah?

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

I don't know if counting down makes it go slower or faster, I only know that you can't help it!! I've done it before and I needed a number to know I could make it through. :) Anyway, I am very happy for you both.