My baby sister, Ashley Anne, turned 18 today. I can hardly believe it! She is "officially" an adult but now I know that doesn't mean a thing. I thought it did when I turned 18 but she's got a long way to go before she will be considered an adult. Mom, Dad, Ashley, Ian (Ashley's boyfriend), Beverly, Neldon, Janessa (Bev and Neldon's grandaughter), and I all went out to Olive Garden for her birthday dinner. It was very good! I just love their salad and breadsticks!

We came back to the house to have cake and ice cream. The writing on the cake didn't turn out so great but the cake itself tasted good. She requested "strawberry". So, I made a strawberry cake with strawberry filling and whipped cream cheese frosting. It was a nice light summery cake.

She took one breath, blew a quick puff of air, and somehow had all 18 candles out in less than a second. How did she do that?

Ashley loves to sing along with her music, dance, hang out with friends, go shopping, eat, and sleep. She is a very sweet younger sister (for the most part). When she wants to be... she is very thoughtful, concerned when your down, tries to make you smile, and is always laughing and talking. What a cutie! Happy 18th Birthday Ashley!
We came back to the house to have cake and ice cream. The writing on the cake didn't turn out so great but the cake itself tasted good. She requested "strawberry". So, I made a strawberry cake with strawberry filling and whipped cream cheese frosting. It was a nice light summery cake.
She took one breath, blew a quick puff of air, and somehow had all 18 candles out in less than a second. How did she do that?
Ashley loves to sing along with her music, dance, hang out with friends, go shopping, eat, and sleep. She is a very sweet younger sister (for the most part). When she wants to be... she is very thoughtful, concerned when your down, tries to make you smile, and is always laughing and talking. What a cutie! Happy 18th Birthday Ashley!


2 comments:
YIKES!! I can't believe she is 18...where has the time gone? Wish her Happy Birthday for me.
I refuse to believe she's 18 too! Happy Birthday Ashley!
Post a Comment