Over Easter weekend (and the following week), my Mom and I went down to Idaho to visit my siblings and my adorable niece and nephew. We went down because my sister was having an ablation on her heart at a hospital in Salt Lake City and we drove her down for it. From what I understand, her heart had some cells that were not supposed to be there and they were causing problems with her heart rhythm. With the ablation, the doctors put a tube in her neck and one in each leg near the groin to go up and burn the rogue cells. It was an outpatient procedure and all went well. We took Lily with us for the week that we spent in the Salt Lake City and Lehi area. Logan had school so he couldn't come but she was so good the whole time. She entertained herself in the car singing nonstop, laughing, and talking. She didn't even ask for her mom and dad once! On the way back to her house in Boise she kept saying how she wanted to go back to Kristina's house or come with my Mom and I to our house. How cute! For the full album of pictures click here.
We all went to the park the first day in Idaho Falls (Saturday) to have a picnic and let the kids play and enjoy the SUN!!! This is the only picture I got of me and my siblings...just hanging out.

We set up an Easter egg hunt on Saturday for Logan and Lily. We hid little plastic eggs with M&Ms and jelly beans in them. This was the only candy they got because they didn't need anymore!

I was the first to get up Sunday morning. I made my way toward the bathroom and found that the two little cuties had drug a blanket into the hall in front of the bathroom door and were eating as much Easter candy as they desired since nobody was awake to stop them. I couldn't be the mean Aunt that tells them they have had enough so I took them into Kristina's room with me where I had slept the night before and let them sit on my air-mattress bed and eat candy. :)

They looked so cute all dressed for church!

We all went to the park the first day in Idaho Falls (Saturday) to have a picnic and let the kids play and enjoy the SUN!!! This is the only picture I got of me and my siblings...just hanging out.
We set up an Easter egg hunt on Saturday for Logan and Lily. We hid little plastic eggs with M&Ms and jelly beans in them. This was the only candy they got because they didn't need anymore!
I was the first to get up Sunday morning. I made my way toward the bathroom and found that the two little cuties had drug a blanket into the hall in front of the bathroom door and were eating as much Easter candy as they desired since nobody was awake to stop them. I couldn't be the mean Aunt that tells them they have had enough so I took them into Kristina's room with me where I had slept the night before and let them sit on my air-mattress bed and eat candy. :)
They looked so cute all dressed for church!
Lily was so funny at Grandma Ann's house because she would get in her car seat in the entryway, buckle herself in and sing songs. I had to get it on video so here she is singing "Twinkle, twinkle little star". I think she got a little distracted in the middle of the song but she made up for it by her grand finale ending!

2 comments:
Those are such cute pictures. Looks like a really fun time. That's the fun part about being an Aunt--you can let them eat as much candy as they want because you can just be FUN! It's the moms who have to be mean. ;) Glad everything went okay with the surgery, too. Give Melisa my best.
How FUN!!!! I'm glad the procedure went well too! You & Jaren will for sure need to come see us. The baby is due the 13th of June. Not long!
Post a Comment