Back in November, Jaren and I attended the Military Ball for his Brigade. We got the picture back and I finally got it scanned so I can post it. Here it is...

(If you click on the picture you can see a larger image that will show a little more detail)
For those that may be wondering...yes, I'm always that much whiter than Jaren. Such is the life of those with fair skin. It almost looks unnatural. Oh well. Thanks to Teresa, Whitney, Mickell, and Ashley for helping me pick out a dress! It was great fun shopping!

(If you click on the picture you can see a larger image that will show a little more detail)
For those that may be wondering...yes, I'm always that much whiter than Jaren. Such is the life of those with fair skin. It almost looks unnatural. Oh well. Thanks to Teresa, Whitney, Mickell, and Ashley for helping me pick out a dress! It was great fun shopping!

4 comments:
You look stunning!
You look super cute, em! How fun!
You look so beautiful!!
You look beautiful! The dress is gorgeous, too. Looks like fun. Love the picture of you two.
Post a Comment