I really HATE it when I am looking for certain items at the grocery store that I KNOW I have seen before but I can't find them. Even after going to 5 different stores, it's nowhere to be found and I either have to go without or settle for something else. Really it's just the fact that I have to drive to 5 different stores. I used to think it was annoying when I lived in a "city" and there were 5-6 grocery stores within a 5-10 minutes driving radius. Here I drive 30 minutes one way to one store and no success. Drive 30 minutes back home then later drive another 30 minutes in a different direction checking every store along the way that I can and no success.
When I walk into a store I speed walk to the specific section of the store I need like I'm driving on the freeway with road rage, weaving in and out of people or even jogging to get ahead of someone slow that I might get stuck behind. My objective is to get in and get out in record time with as few stops as possible. Keep the car running because I'll be right back out! This is what is known as grocery store rage. At least most of the time I'm only looking for a few items and don't have a shopping cart. I am more careful in that circumstance. Can you tell I am an impatient shopper? It gets worse with each store too. I can be out in a few minutes by the 5th store. And it is just as bad with any type of shopping I do. Please tell me I'm not the only one like this!
When I walk into a store I speed walk to the specific section of the store I need like I'm driving on the freeway with road rage, weaving in and out of people or even jogging to get ahead of someone slow that I might get stuck behind. My objective is to get in and get out in record time with as few stops as possible. Keep the car running because I'll be right back out! This is what is known as grocery store rage. At least most of the time I'm only looking for a few items and don't have a shopping cart. I am more careful in that circumstance. Can you tell I am an impatient shopper? It gets worse with each store too. I can be out in a few minutes by the 5th store. And it is just as bad with any type of shopping I do. Please tell me I'm not the only one like this!

4 comments:
Well, I am sort of like that, but I give up way before 5 stores. My limit is usually two, sometimes three, but yes I get pretty annoyed! It was especially that way in Israel because I had to drive so far to go to a different store (like you in Sparta). I just want one store where EVERYTHING I want is available. Is that really too much to ask for?!?!?
That is funny, what were you looking for? That is nice that you only have to drive 30 miles to the grocery store. One day I will get to live in a town with stores too. Miss you guys.
I was looking for prosciutto and ciabatta rolls. I was able to find ciabatta bread but never could find the prosciutto. I had to settle for some turkey bacon. Oh well.
I'm that way!! Only I get super mad when there is an event coming up and they know they are going to need more of certain items and they still aren't able to order enough to keep that item stocked, I mean come on don't you want people to shop at your store, then keep your items stocked and PLAN ahead for holidays and stuff.
Post a Comment