Oh yeah. I'm actually posting my 36 week picture in my pajama pants and stretchy exercise shirt.
And I even decided to post the picture I wasn't prepared for that shows my sexy pink socks. :)
Things are rough. What can I say? My belly feels huge, I'm swollen, my back and ribs hurt and my hands get worse with every passing day. It also feels like little Blake is just trying to bust right out of my skin! I don't have my bag for the hospital packed yet but I did all my shopping and have everything I need to put it together. I was going to wait longer but some very wise women who had large healthy babies at 36 weeks suggested I be prepared now! Just in case.
I'm at a point where making dinner is so difficult (standing for an extended period of time) that I end up on the couch in pain the rest of the night. Thank goodness there are so many people in my ward that are generous and have brought over some meals.
I'm still not sure if I've felt any Braxton Hicks contractions. My belly has gotten all tight a few times on it's own but it feels the same when Blake stretches really hard. I haven't actually had my 36 weeks checkup yet because my doctor is out of town. I go in on Tuesday so we'll see if there are any new developments. I doubt it though. I assume I'll go the full 40 weeks of pain and agony before my sweet little baby decides to come! I'm just trying to mentally prepare for the actual labor and delivery now. Is that really even possible?!

3 comments:
You will just be so happy to have him out it won't matter what labor is like. Good luck these next couple of weeks. It's a race! I can't wait to see him and just try to take it easy as best as you can right now. We love you!
I'm SO excited for you!!! So happy for you!!
I never had ONE Braxton-Hicks with my first baby. They get here all the same.
Can't wait to see pictures!!! xoxo
Braxton-hicks are very hard to catch. I can't recall being able to tell them apart from Kendall moving around. So excited for to have this little guy. Can't wait to see pictures of him. Yeah for Jaren helping out! I hope you can get some more rest, your gonna need it, with 4 kids!
Post a Comment