Monday, April 15, 2013

37, 38 & 39 weeks

 
37 weeks...I still look ok.
 
 
38 weeks...not lookin' so good.
 
 
39 weeks...oh dear.
 
 
Sigh. There are just no words anymore. I want to have this baby today...or more like yesterday! Probably won't for another week though! When the doctor checked me on Friday, I was only at a 1. Have had a couple of weak contractions very sporadically. I've tried doing what I can by walking, bouncing on my exercise ball and whatnot to get things started but nothing is helping so far. I guess he'll come when he's good and ready. I don't actually hit my due date until this Friday (April 19th) so it's not like I'm overdue but I understand now how the last little bit of pregnancy is almost unbearable! I don't think my legs can get anymore swollen. They hurt and sting. I'm done...so done.   
 

3 comments:

Aubry Macbean said...

I know how you feel. Mackenzie was early so when I was only a week out from my due date with Ethan and then Vivian and I my body wasn't doing any thing I cried when the Doctor told me he thought I would be over due. It really is no fun, but so worth it in the end.

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

You are so darling. And you do not look bad in ANY of these photos!! The last little bit seems like forever, I know. xoxo Can't wait to see pictures! Still so happy for you!!

Dave & Ashley said...

I can't wait to see picture of this little guy! I hope all goes well with your delivery when you do go into labor. Remember it can happen in an instant. Always have your hospital bag with you! and I hope for your sake, that you have this little guy soon!! Good luck!!