That is not how I pictured Iraq, those are some nice pictures. Emily, I am jealous of your job at Kohls. I want to work there to get a discount. I love that store. Miss you!
Jaren: Born and raised in Utah. He loves white water rafting, working on projects, getting together with family and friends, belting out his favorite country songs in the car, and being in the Army!
****************
Emily: Born in southern California then moved to Washington as a teen. She loves baking, seeing new places, visiting the beach and the mountains, spending time with family and friends, photography, music, and spending every free moment with Jaren!
2 comments:
Wow! That is totally amazing. That dust storm picture is so cool! (Although the dust storm itself probably wasn't very cool.)
That is not how I pictured Iraq, those are some nice pictures. Emily, I am jealous of your job at Kohls. I want to work there to get a discount. I love that store. Miss you!
Post a Comment