Monday, November 3, 2008

Beautiful Bouquet!







My wonderful husband did the sweetest thing! He had a beautiful bouquet of flowers delivered to my door this morning. It definitely made my day! I've had a hard time this last week because I didn't get to talk to Jaren at all and I've been trying not to think about how much time apart we still have left. This has lifted my spirit and given me a boost to keep going. We can make it, even if he doesn't get to come home for his two weeks R&R (Rest and Recovery). I absolutely LOVE the flowers and they are being displayed very proudly in the livingroom for all to see and enjoy. However, I think I might just take them up to my room with me at night so I can look over in the morning and see them. What a great husband I have! I love you Jaren!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Annica said...

Cute!! Jaren is so thoughtful!

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

They ARE beautiful!! You guys are sure tough. It is HARD to be apart! I hope the time goes faster than you think it will.